Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union (KCFCU) offers many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions. Highly motivated and positive employees are the backbone of our success and, as an employee of KCFCU, you will have the opportunity to utilize your skills and abilities in our fast paced environment. Every position at KCFCU is vital in providing our members with the high level of service they deserve.Enjoy our great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage
- Flexible spending account program
- Life insurance*
- Optional group life insurance (including family members)
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)*
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Health reimbursement program*
- Employee assistance program (EAP)*
- 401(k) with company contribution and match*
*These benefits are available to both full and part time employees.
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
|posted Posted||title Job Title images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif||location Location images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif|
Click on the icons to quickly see more information about any of these jobs.
|Aug 8||1513894Financial Consultant||Battle Creek, MI|
|Overview The role of the Financial Consultant is to establish value-added relationships with customers, to understand their financial needs and to offer solutions for those needs. The needs that Financial Consultants should to be able to meet ...|